The CS pupils have interviewed Charlotte, our new conversation assistant!
- How old are you?
- I’m 25 years old.
- Where are you from?
- I’m from England.
- Where do you live?
- I live in Tring (Hertfordshire) in the south of England, near London.
- Do you like Copons?
- Yes, it’s very pretty and the people are very friendly.
- Have you got brothers or sisters?
- Yes, I have an older brother called James.
- Has James got a daughter?
- No, he’s not married.
- What’s your favourite food?
- Gnocci with roasted vegetables and tomato sauce.
- What time do you have breakfast, lunch and dinner?
- We have a big breakfast from 7 to 8, a light lunch from 12 to 1 and a big dinner at 6 o’clock.
- Do you eat anything between meals?
- We drink lots of tea and we have a snack al 10 and at 1 (usually fruit) and supper at 8. Supper is a light snack, usually cereals or biscuits.