- Paper mache glue – flour, water, salt
- Strips of newspaper
- Card: white + black for eyes, white for ears and legs
- Bottle top (for the nose)
- Sharpe knife
- Paint, paint brushes, paint pallet etc.
- First, we each blew up a balloon.
- Second, we used a template to cut two eyes and two ears from the card.
- Third, we used card to make four legs. We stuck them onto the balloon with selotape.
- Next, we made the paper mache glue. We used a spoon to mix one part flour with one part water in a bowl. We added a little salt – to preserve it.
- We dipped strips of newspaper into the glue and covered the balloon. We let it dry overnight.
- We stuck the nose onto the body and covered it with more layers of paper, leaving it to dry between each layer.
- We used a sharp knife to cut a hole into the top of the pigs´ body. This is where we will put our money!
- We popped the balloon with a pencil and took it out from the inside.
- We used the glue gun to stick the ears on the piggy bank.
- Afterwards, we paint the pigs in different colour and patterns!
- Lastly, we used the glue gun to stick the eyes on the pig!
Redactors: Àligues class